No Products in the Cart
1. Every time you’re faced with a challenge what you’re actually facing is a lesson. You can learn from almost anything even though you don’t see it at the time.
2. Spending your time waiting for boys is useless. Put down the phone and stop waiting for his text that may never come. Live your life and let the boys come to you and if they don’t, oh well.
3. Be selfish with your time. Don’t keep people in your life when you don’t want them to be there.
4. Stop trying to please everyone around you.You are not meant to please everyone. Please yourself FIRST, always.
5. Stop bottling up your problems. Let out your emotions when you need to and never ever apologize for it.
6. Experiences over materialistic things. You’ll learn that spending your money on experiences triumphs spending money on items. Memories last a lifetime, jeans do not.
7. If you are alone, you won’t always be. Unless you don’t make any effort otherwise. Make the effort.
8. Engage in self-reflection. But don’t let it become self-deception.
9. Making mistakes is the best thing you can do. Because if you don’t make mistakes you’ll never learn from them. We grow through what we go through.
10. Stop taking yourself so seriously. Life is too short. Laugh at yourself and know that you’re doing the best you can.
11. The end of a relationship is NOT the end of the world, end of story. You are not going to die from a heartbreak. Let the stupid boy go.
12. Avoid closed-minded people. They tend to be negative.
13. Work as hard as you can. Because being a hard worker will always be in style.
14. People come and go, and that won’t change. So embrace the coming and going because the best is yet to come.
15. Having a boyfriend will not solve all of your problems. It won’t fix insecurity and it won’t help you “love yourself”. Loving yourself comes from within and no other human being can dictate how you do so.
16. Be curious. Try new things and let your creativity shine. That is usually how you figure out what you’re most passionate about. Passion is everything.
17. Your parents will get old a lot quicker than you realize. Spend as much time as you can with them. They’re your biggest fans.
18. Taking big risks usually ends up being one of the best decisions you’ve ever made. Always take the risk even if you’re afraid.
19. You’re allowed to change. We’re constantly changing and evolving into new versions of ourselves every single day. Don’t apologize to someone for being different than you were yesterday.
20. Holding grudges isn’t worth it. If something or someone makes you angry, eliminate them from your life and let the situation go. It’s not worth working yourself up over.
21. Be comfortable in your own skin. Be the best version of you that you can be. Own it embrace it, rock it, whatever ‘it’ it may be.
22. Appreciate the small moments. They always mean the most.
23. Travel as much and as far as you possibly can. It opens your eyes to new things you’ve never experienced before and adds dimension to your life.
24. Failing is winning. If you fail at something it just means something else is coming along that you will succeed in.
25. Say no when you want to Practice saying “no” to people. You’re allowed to say no without having a reason or excuse as to why.
26. Don’t burn your bridges. Because you never know when you’ll need to cross them again.
27. Respect yourself and ditch anyone who doesn’t respect you.When you love yourself and live with confidence, your choices reflect that.
28. Good things in life take a long time. Life isn’t a race. We all progress at a different pace.
29. Friendships don’t always last forever even if you thought they would. As time goes on, we all take different paths and that’s just part of life.
30. Fall in love with as many people, places, and thing as you can.Because it’s all that really matters in this world.