No Products in the Cart
P: Ambassador Valerie Vituosova
Ambassador Ashleigh Nyborg created our latest line of die cut stickers, and she has the best tips for how to apply them for a long lasting stick!
1. Make sure you apply stickers to a clean dry surface. We know you're impatient to get those stickers on everything, but oils, dirt, and grime can cut the life of your sticker considerably
2. Peel off the paper backing slowly and carefully. Ashleigh suggests curling the backing slowly as you peel it back to prevent any of the letters or logo pieces from sticking.
3. Carefully place your sticker with the transfer sheet. It may be tough to peel the sticker up without losing letters or causing bubbles, so it's best to plan your placement so you get it right the first time!
4. With the transfer sheet on, rub out any bubbles or wrinkles with a credit card or other straight edge.
5. Carefully peel the transfer sheet off, leaving just the decal sticker behind. Ashleigh suggests again curling the sheet as you peel so that it peels away without taking any parts of the decal with it.
6. Give the sticker a final smooth over for any bubbles, and you're good to go! Happy stickering!